Homeowners’ Insurance

To protect your valuable investment, Interboro affords a comprehensive policy that suits your needs. Our policies include coverage for your dwelling, contents, liability, medical payments, and other structures on your property. Our policy also includes coverage for additional living expenses that protects you if your home is uninhabitable due to an insured peril.

Broad Form Policy (HO2)

The HO2 insurance policy is a Named Perils insurance policy. Named perils policies specifically list the perils for which your home and personal property are covered. If something happens to your home and belongings that is not on the list of covered perils, you do not have coverage under the HO2 policy.

Special Form Policy (HO3)

This policy is the most common form we sell. It covers your home for all risks of physical loss, except those that are specifically excluded in the policy, such as flood, earthquake, war, nuclear accident, etc.

Tenant Policy (HO4)

Also known as Renters Insurance, Tenants policies are available that insure against damage to the personal property of a unit and for liability of the insured when people are injured or sustain property damage arising from the insured unit. HO-4 policies do not cover the building.

Condominium & Cooperative Policies (HO6)

Condominium and Cooperative Owners policies provide contents, property and liability coverage for the insured unit.

Additional Endorsements Available

Home Systems Protection – This endorsement provides coverage for systems and equipment you use in your home. Examples are boilers, furnaces and heat pumps, kitchen and laundry appliances, home entertainment equipment, etc. and underground service lines are included.

Identity Recovery – This provides coverage if you are a victim of identity theft or fraud. Additionally, you will be referred to an experienced Case Manager to handle your claim.